Monday 11 March 2013

Five Come In From The Fens

Back for Brighton Open House 2013, some of the artists from 2012 with two new exhibitors. We now have:

Helena Anderson
Photography

Having been an interior designer for 30 years I have come into professional

photography later in life, and find that my design experience is invaluable for the
images I want to create. It’s not just about taking a photo, but building a story through
pictures.
My inspiration comes from seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary, which can be
anything, anywhere and anytime. I am attracted both to movement and stillness; I
love it all. I enjoy the unpredictability and beauty of the things I see which always
surprise and enthrall me. I like to tempt the viewer of my photographs with intrigue
and wonder.
Helena g Anderson
www.helena-g-anderson.com
helena.g.anderson@gmail.com

Rosemary Catling
Painting, Printmaking


Rebecca Ilett
Jewellery, Sculpure
 


Alison Litherland
Painting, iPad paintings
Cow, landscape, derelict buildings (possibly including Brighton's most well-known derelict structure)



Ruth Stock
Ceramics


No comments:

Post a Comment